Start Date: 8/12/2021 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 8/12/2021 4:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Virtual Learning Platform
Event Website: https://www.bomaraleighdurham.com/classes
Ethics Is Good Business®
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Time - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location - Virtual Learning Platform
Instructor - Martha Abernethy
Cost - $ 385 Members/$ 435 Public
Includes a digital book. Printed course books are $40 + $16 shipping.
Scholarships available for Members- Apply for the Gloria Drew Scholarship
Here is the description:
Ethics Is Good Business® ShortCourse™ will provide you with the tools to make sound ethical decisions. As you will discover, the information in this coursebook provides a framework for analyzing and responding to ethical problems. During this short course, you will read passages that reinforce the key concepts and issues presented. You will also encounter specific case studies that illustrate the need for you to have a firm ethical foundation for the decisions you will make.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental ethical terms
- Understand moral reasoning
- Identify potential ethical challenges and apply two theoretical ethical approaches to them
- Resolve difficult issues by employing an ethical decision-making model
- Cite examples of companies embracing a triple bottom line philosophy, and identify how the concept can be implemented in your organization
Key topic areas:
the triple bottom line • tenant relations • confidentiality • recordkeeping • trade secrets • proper use of funds • conflicts of interest
FMA® and RPA® designations Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.