Start Date: 10/12/2021 11:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/12/2021 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: One Eleven Place Location:
111 Realtors Way
Cary, NC United States 27513
Sponsor: MG Capital Maintenance
Thank you for joining us. Please do not share links outside of membership and guest.
DATE: TUESDAY, October 12TH, 2021
TIME: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
TOPIC: ESG OVERVIEW AND THE FOCUS ON THE G-GOVERNANCE
LOCATION: ONE ELEVEN PLACE AND ZOOM
SPEAKER: RACHEL SCHIFTAN, LEED GA, TRUE ADVISOR, FITWEL AMBASSADOR, BREEAM USA IN-USE ASSESSOR, ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF SUSTAINABILITY SERVICES AT CUSHMAN AND WAKEFIELD
ALLIED MEMBERS MEETING AT 11:15AM PRIOR TO LUNCHEON.
||Rachel Schiftan, LEED GA, TRUE Advisor, Fitwel Ambassador, BREEAM USA In-Use Assessor
Associate Director – Sustainability Services
Rachel joined Cushman & Wakefield in June of 2018 as a Sustainability Project Manager and was promoted to Associate Director as of May 2021. She provides holistic ESG consulting and project management solutions to clients and their commercial real estate assets, including LEED, BREEAM, sustainability benchmarking, and zero-waste program development. She also assists clients in developing and pursuing health & wellness strategies for their assets and occupants, including WELL and Fitwel certifications.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Rachel worked at United States Green Building Council/Green Business Certification Inc. where she served as a Certification Support Specialist. In this role, she was a key member in GBCI’s acquisition of GRESB and participated in and led GRESB validation. Rachel also supported the timely execution of EDGE projects by performing a variety of duties such as tracking, corresponding, and reporting with the International Finance Corporation (IFC). While in graduate school, Rachel interned at the Council on Environmental Quality at The White House and supported the development of the Guiding Principles for Federal Sustainable Buildings. Before focusing on sustainability, Rachel worked as a Financial Analyst at Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- World Wildlife Fund (Washington, D.C.) – LEED Platinum
- Fountain Place (Dallas, TX) – LEED Gold
- 250 Park (New York, NY) – LEED Gold
- 360 Lexington Ave (New York, NY) – LEED Gold
- 1320 North Courthouse Road (Arlington, VA) – LEED Platinum & Fitwel 1 Star
- Securian (St Paul, MN) – Fitwel 1 Star, 1st Fitwel certified office building in MN
- BB&T Tower (Atlanta, GA) – LEED Gold
- Independence Wharf (Boston, MA) – LEED Gold
- McPherson Building (Washington, DC) – Fitwel 2 Star, 4th Fitwel 2 Star certified office building in DC
- U.S. Green Building Council – National Capital Region (USGBC-NCR)
- DC CREW
SPONSORED BY: MG CAPITAL MAINTENANCE